Welcome to the famous Kentucky Bourbon Trail! Here’s your passport to the world’s greatest Bourbon -– legendary distilleries just waiting to share their historic craft, timeless secrets and proud traditions of Kentucky’s signature spirit.
This Experience Includes:
- Stitzel-Weller Distillery Exclusive Before Hours Tour and Tasting of Bulleit Bourbon for 2
- Maker’s Mark Distillery Tour, Tasting for 2 and Bottles to Dip in Wax
- Lunch for 2 in Bardstown
- Jim Beam Distillery Tour and Tasting for 2
- Private Custom Experience in a Luxury SUV
- 3-night stay in a standard guest room at the Hyatt, Hilton, Marriott, or comparable
- Winspire booking and concierge service
Kentucky Bourbon Trail Experience: During your eight-hour excursion, you will enjoy a sampling of iconic distillery tours and tastings on what’s known as the “South Route” of the Kentucky Bourbon Trail. Your personal tour leader will share interesting history and knowledge as you sit back and enjoy the ride, soaking in the beautiful scenery along the way.
- Stitzel-Weller Exclusive Tour & Tasting - Your tour starts when your tour leader arrives at the hotel with a luxury SUV to take your party of two in style to your first stop. Originally opened on Derby Day in 1935, Stitzel-Weller is home to Bulleit Bourbon, a Diageo brand of Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey that is characterized by its high rye content and aged for at least six years. This historic distiller sits just a few miles from Louisville’s thriving downtown scene.
- Maker's Mark Tour & Tasting - Maker's Mark is a beautiful distillery in Kentucky, nestled along Whisky Creek. The tour explores the distillery and warehouses and ends in a well-appointed tasting room. Each of you will receive a bottle of Maker’s Mark to hand-dip in their iconic red wax. Maker’s Mark has one of the most recognizable package designs in the liquor industry. If you place two bottles side by side, you will notice that the wax seal is never the same. That’s because each bottle is hand dipped by distillery staff to create the trademark tendrils of wax that drip down the sides. Bring your bottle home to show your friends!
- Lunch for 2 - Enjoy lunch in historic Bardstown, listed as one of the 100 Best Small Towns in America and known for its southern charm.
- Jim Beam Tour & Tasting - Jim Beam is one of the largest distilleries in the world and the #1 bourbon in the world. They claim if they stopped production today, they would have enough bourbon aging in their warehouses to meet demand for the next twenty years! Brands include Jim Beam Straight Bourbon, Booker's, Baker's, Basil Hayden, Knob Creek, Devil's Cut, Old Tub, Red Stag, Jim Beam Honey and Knob Creek Smoked Maple. Enjoy a tour of the distillery, warehouse, bottling line, and a small museum of commemorative decanters. Enjoy your ride back to the hotel after a full day on The Bourbon Trail.
NOTE: Should you prefer to customize your day’s itinerary, the driver and vehicle are at your disposal for eight consecutive hours. Driver’s gratuity included. You must be twenty-one years of age to participate in the tastings but guests of all ages are welcome on the tours. Blackouts: Derby Week and Bourbon Festival
Hotel Accommodations: Enjoy a three-night stay in a standard guest room in hotel accommodations such as the Hyatt, Hilton, Marriott or comparable, in Louisville.
Winspire Booking & Concierge Service: Winspire provides a team of seasoned travel professionals who will help you redeem your experience. All travel related details and reservations are handled for every part of your Winspire experience. Operating as a full-service travel agency, Winspire can assist with extra hotel nights, airfare, and additional guests. This service also provides you with an established network of onsite contacts who can help you book additional experiences, activities and tours.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Two full years from November 6, 2020 to travel.Reservations are subject to availability, and must be booked a minimum of 60 days prior to travel. Ground transportation is the responsibility of the winner unless otherwise stated. Certificates cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed. Purchases through charity fundraisers are non-refundable and packages cannot be resold.